Monday, 19 June 2017

Pretty Please #50



Once an emo kid, always an emo kid. 


Boohoo Jumpsuit - Playsuits/jumpsuits are so handy to throw on when you're in a rush of a morning, and they can also be dressed up pretty easily, so they're perfect for nights out as well. This one from Boohoo is only £15 and would be perfect for going from the office to a beer garden this summer. 

Votch Watch - I only have one watch and it's a stainless steel one, so I'd love to expand my collection with a new one of a different style. Votch are the vegan leather watch company and I adore the rose gold and grey colour combination of this one.

Slipknot T-Shirt - Once an emo kid, always an emo kid and Slipknot will always be a band I love. I'm really liking the whole band tee trend that going on at the moment. I have now actually purchased this t-shirt which you will have seen on my Insta if you're following me already. 

Milk It Vintage Dress - I'm not crazy on ditsy florals usually, but this dress caught my eye. I think the black and white colouring makes it a little more 'me' and I'd probably style it with my doc martens and faux leather jacket to make it a little less 'girly'.

elf Matte Lip Colour - Tea Rose - I absolutely adored this lip colour a few years ago and then elf stopped selling it and basically broke my heart. Thankfully it's back and I need to track it down in a Superdrug store very soon. 

Vans Authentic - I've really been getting into trainers lately as they're just so comfortable to wear all day. I have two white and one grey pair already so I think it's time a black pair of trainers entered my shoe collection, and Vans are just a classic choice that you can't really go wrong with. 


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

1 comment:

  1. Yasss I love this 'grown up'/casual emo style going on atm, who says you can't still wear your fave band tee and be an absolute boss at the same time! That lip colour is beautiful.

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete